Here are some tips to go even greener this year on eco-friendly office furniture!
It’s not just about that good feeling we get when we respect the environment. According to research, Green office spaces can boost health and productivity levels, reduce stress, and promote an overall higher level of well-being.It’s always recommended for businesses to assess their commitment to the environment. You probably have already taken steps in the right direction by recycling, using LED lighting, and more. Now, consider the full environmental impact that your company has, and explore new ways to minimize your carbon footprint through eco-friendly office furniture. Investing in eco-friendly furniture is a small change that can make a big impact. Plus, supporting businesses and manufacturers who share your green business leadership philosophy will widen your influence. Get started with the following eco-friendly furniture: Get a Free Quote
- Completely eliminating CFCs and HCFCs from their manufacturing process to protect the ozone layer
- Recycling more than 100 tons of fabric, which is recycled through various voluntary programs and partners
Help keep California green with Corovan.When it comes to sustainability, we lead by example, and partner with manufacturers who share our commitment to being as green as possible. Go Green »
Get a Free Quote
Bonus Tips.Other easy ways to be green when buying your office furniture include:
- Partner with a business that is committed to green business leadership
- Purchase furniture made with recycled materials
- Donate your old office furniture to be reused
- Use or purchase remanufactured furniture
Interested in eco-friendly furniture for your office? Contact us for more information!