As of 3/20/20, Corovan remains open and we want you to know that Corovan is here for you and can help with “in-person” critical infrastructure support and essential activities. Essential COVID-19 Infrastructure includes communications, commercial facilities, energy information technology, and more. The health and safety of our customers and employees continue to be a priority, especially amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Here is what we are doing to operate safely and effectively.
- Corovan’s full-time Safety Director has developed and deployed specialized COVID-19 training
- Corovan implemented safety surveys
- As a precautionary step, Corovan provides gloves, masks, sanitizing wipes, and hand sanitizer. Customers are welcome to communicate with the managers regarding the reasonable utilization of these items during Corovan’s services.
- All employees need to follow the CDC recommendations regarding social distancing regular hand washing
- We create additional social distance space in our offices and staggered shifts
We are here to help you during these difficult times. Corovan provides a wide range of essential services to assist our clients in responding to the Coronavirus crisis.
Here are projects Corovan can assist with:
- Reconfiguring clients office space to improve Social Distancing
- Delivery services to help clients implement work from home initiatives
- Receiving and providing short term storage of medical equipment and supplies
- Converting dormitories to temporary housing and medical support facilities
- Delivery and distribution of personal protective equipment and supplies
- Essential Moving services for school districts and construction companies
- Posting emergency workplace signage related to COVID 19
- Quick ship furniture solutions for workers at home
- Virtual job site walkthroughs
To request service, please contact your local office San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angles, Orange County, San Diego.
At Corovan, the health and safety of our customers and employees continue to be a priority, especially amid concerns about the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Here is what we are doing to operate safely and effectively.Steps we’re taking
1. Our teams are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state and local agencies to help ensure the actions we’re taking are in line with the latest CDC recommendations and guidance.
2. Consistent with the CDC recommendations and guidance, at-risk Corovan employees will not be deployed to customer sites, and to the extent customers have reasonable concerns regarding Corovan’s onsite employees, these concerns will be addressed on a case-by-case basis.
3. Corovan employee regular hand washing is being encouraged during break periods. As precautionary step drivers or onsite personnel are equipped with gloves, masks, sanitizing wipes, and hand sanitizer. Customers are welcome to communicate with their project managers regarding the reasonable utilization of these items during Corovan’s services.
Our first priority remains to keep Corovan customers and employees safe and well-informed while doing what we can to help minimize the potential spread of the coronavirus. Please know we have devoted significant resources and efforts to help mitigate against possible adverse impacts from the coronavirus and will continue working hard to provide the level of service you have come to expect. we are monitoring day by day and keeping in touch with all federal and state agencies for updates and new direction.
Our thoughts are with anyone affected by the coronavirus, and our goal is to do our part to reduce the risk of spread.
Sincerely,Corovan Moving & Storage Co.