Office Furniture Reconfiguration & Installation
More Support for Your Ongoing Workplace NeedsRequest a Quote
Create the perfect workplace with Corovan office furniture reconfiguration support.
As your business changes, so do your office furniture and workspace requirements. Productivity levels are optimal when people love the space they work in and having the right office furniture and layout make all the difference. Create a “home away from home” for your employees with help from office furniture reconfiguration and installation experts. Whether you need more space at the office or a new workplace arrangement, Corovan can help you maximize your budget, square footage, and existing resources while minimizing downtime.
Our workplace experts work with you to design a custom plan to fit your space and budget requirements—from planning to reconfiguration and installation. Our comprehensive suite of furniture and moving services saves you time, money, and headaches throughout the process.
Corovan’s office furniture team has the expertise to handle your furniture and assets with care for the reconfiguration. That’s why large corporations trust Corovan to provide office reconfiguration support for their ongoing workplace needs.
Office Furniture Installation
With professionals who are experienced with major lines of systems furniture, Corovan’s office furniture team can help you install and customize furniture to fit your space. We also provide post configuration support with minor adjustments and light janitorial services.
More Support Beyond Office Furniture Reconfiguration
Our team is dedicated to serving you. Depending on your requirements, we will also work with you to provide the following:
- Onsite assessment of your change requirements including office layout, office furniture, and tech equipment
- A carefully coordinated and custom plan for your requirements
- Ongoing support from a dedicated Account Manager, Move Coordinator, and Project Manager for your ongoing needs and requests
- Assigned frequent crew with the same team members for every job with knowledge and experience with your building and end users’ specific requirements
- Ongoing moving and installation services to support your workplace transitions and end users’ needs
- Disconnect and reconnect services for your electronic equipment
- Post-move evaluation and post-move support for end users
- Review meetings between your team and our Project Management team for quality assurance
- Order and asset management technology with real-time reporting can also be arranged
Need office furniture reconfiguration? Contact our experts!
Corovan can help you maximize your budget, square footage, and existing resources while minimizing downtime.Contact Us